Breath

     B if for "Breath."  And yea, I know I'm a day behind on the blogging through the alphabet, but that's because I couldn't get one in on Sunday.  
     Today though, it's time to stop.   I mean just stop rushing to the next agenda item, multitasking, and depleting our energy levels to the point of collapse.   It's time to breath.  To take some time, rain or shine, and celebrate life.
     Your life, my life, the life that exists all around us and the life ahead of us that we can't often see for the storms.  The people who love us, regardless of our faults.   Breathe.  Just breathe.  Rest in the wonder of who you are within the ever expanding universe.
     And rise after a time refreshed to calmly and efficiently face whatever comes your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformational Servant Leadership Innovation

You & I: A-Z Blogging Challenge

Rejection & Restoration