Twofer Tuesdays

     It's possible that there's some radio stations across the country still doing Twofer Tuesdays, something we did at 97 LAV-FM back in 1982 if my memory of that era isn't too foggy.   Working on too many projects at once I was listening to All Things Considered on WVPE from Elkhart online when I heard what to me was an amazing sponsor.  Dave Mason is playing at the Dowagiac High School Fine Arts Auditorium on Saturday, May 19th.  I already kicked myself for missing Ambrosia in Grand Rapids last Friday night at the Intersection with Aris Hampers, Ogie Dryer and a number of other musical mentors of mine.  It hasn't been that long since I saw Traffic in South Bend at the Morris.
     Not this time.  I know that although I have to be in Chicago in the morning, I'm not working Saturday night and whether it's acoustic or with a band it doesn't really matter.  That's too amazing of an intimate limited seating engagement to pass up.  Thank you Dogwood Fine Arts festival. So, here's two off a quick YouTube search.


Hmmmmm. By the way, if you were a Traffic fan, he was only with them for the '67 Mr. Fantasy album and left before the lp (not cd) was released. The career is still amazing and well worth admission.

Gonna be a great night in Dowagiac. Now light up and leave me alone (if you don't understand that you're either too young or too old).  After all, we may just disagree but join me after the concert and we won't for long. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformational Servant Leadership Innovation

You & I: A-Z Blogging Challenge

Rejection & Restoration