Picture Words

     The science of neurology backs up the adage of a picture's worth a thousand words.  On the fourth of July at 8 pm I became a temporary free agent in the employment market.  That doesn't concern me because I know that God works all things together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I also know that there are opportunities coming that will amaze me in their ability to not only meet family needs but have a clear measurable life changing impact.
     So aside from cleaning out the 300 books and computers from my previous employer in 115 degree heat last week, I felt a need to create a number of things available on Pinterest.  You may download them or share them as you choose.  I only create with common graphics for them to be shared.  May you find something that motivates you to be more than you are today, beginning now.  After managing my way through a variety of bureaucracies I will be able to return to regular posting.  Enjoy.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformational Servant Leadership Innovation

You & I: A-Z Blogging Challenge

Rejection & Restoration